Saturday, September 25

Weekend Wow!!!

This weekend was a TERRIFIC time for me to head to the store!  I went armed with TONS of price-matches, high-value coupons, and pharmacy rewards credit.  My trip included short stops at Aldi, Albertsons,
Wal-Mart, and Kroger.


  

What I got:
2 bags tortilla chips
4 boxes oyster crackers (Stocking up for holiday party mix--Have you started stocking up yet?)
2 quarts reduced sodium chicken broth
1 box heart healthy pancake mix
6 boxes granola bars
1 multi-pack of yogurt
1 gallon milk
3 bags Goldfish crackers
3 cans Chef Boyardee
2 boxes Kotex
1 bottle garlic salt
1 box chili seasoning mix
4 packages multi-colored peppers
1 dozen eggs
3 1/3 lbs. ribeye steak
4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast

Total OOP = $26.37

Yippee!!!!  I hope you also have a very successful shopping trip of savings this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment